Mail.com is one of the world’s largest free email service providers, with over 150 million users and a market share of around 45%. This makes it a popular choice for those looking for an email provider that offers plenty of storage space, fast speeds, and excellent customer support. But there are many other options out there! In this article, we will explore 10 Mail.com alternatives to help you decide which service suits your needs best.
06 Best Mail.com Alternatives & Competitors
- Yahoo! Mail:Yahoo! provides one of the largest email providers in the world, with over 200 million active users who have successfully found their homes. The service is easy to use and offers plenty of storage space for your emails as well as excellent customer support. In addition, since Yahoo has been around for so long it’s likely you’ll have some contacts already using the service, meaning you can import your email address book from other services.
- Gmail:Google’s email service, Gmail, has been around for a while now and is one of the world’s most popular choices. The service is well-known for its fast speeds as well as excellent customer support that can help you with everything from answering questions to solving problems.
- AOL:AOL is another of the world’s largest providers, with over 25 million active users across 190 countries. The AOL email service offers a free account for those who sign up and plenty of storage space to store your emails in addition to speedy connections when you’re surfing. In order to get more features such as unlimited email addresses or IMAP compatibility, you’ll need to upgrade your account.
- Outlook.com:Outlook is a Microsoft service that was first released in 1996 and has since been re-branded as Outlook.com. The email provider offers plenty of storage space for your emails, excellent customer support, and fast speeds when using the browser or app to access your inboxes.
- Yahoo! Mail Plus:Yahoo’s paid version of the service is called Yahoo! Mail Plus and offers plenty of storage space for your emails, excellent customer support, and fast speeds when using the browser or app to access your inboxes. The free version has an increased limit on how many contacts you can import from other email services but otherwise they offer the same features.
- ProtonMail:This Switzerland-based email service is a good choice if you’re looking for an encrypted and secure way to store your emails. Proton Mail offers free accounts with its paid plans offering more features such as increased storage space or extra security measures.
How do I register for Mail.com?
Go to the top of any page on our site and click “Register.” Enter your email address, create a username and password (minimum eight characters long), answer security questions, read the terms and conditions, then click “Submit” or “Create My Account.” If you’ve already registered for Mail.com, you can sign in with your email address and password to start using the service today!
How do I delete my Mail.com account?
If you would like to delete your account on Mail.com, simply go back up to the top of any page on our site and click “Register.” Enter your email address, and press the “Delete My Account” button.